Here’s How to Clean Your House in 1 Hour or Less
Keeping your house clean has a lot of benefits, both physical and mental. A clean house is linked to lower levels of stress, an increase in productivity, and it even helps reduce family feuds! However, we all know how incredibly overwhelming it can be to keep a clean house at all times, that’s why here at Sttelli we want to help you have a harmonious home in less than an hour. Yes, it’s possible!
Let’s start with the easiest ones. There are a few things you can do every day to keep your home neat and tidy that take 5 minutes or less:
- Clean your bedside table every morning. Keep cleaning wipes in a nearby drawer and do a quick clean-up while getting your phone. Take that glass of water from last night to the kitchen, too!
- Keep a spray bottle with your preferred cleaning solution in the shower for a quick spray and wipe after every use to avoid build-up.
- Empty the trash cans.
- Wipe down kitchen and bathroom countertops.
- Fluff your pillows and cushions.
- Make your bed.
Doing all of these shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes out of your day and will do wonders for maintaining a clean house, however, if you’re feeling a little extra, you can take it to the next level and still stay under the one hour mark.
- Get a decluttering basket for each room and put everything that’s out of place in it. When you have more time, put everything in its place.
- Sweep or vacuum. This will change the whole atmosphere!
- Wipe down mirrors.
- Throw your towels and bath rugs in the laundry. Yes, it’s time.
Obviously, these tips won’t replace a good deep-cleaning, but they will certainly make your day-to-day chores easier and you won’t have to spend hours and hours when it’s time for the big one. Happy cleaning, everyone!