Imagine this: It’s Monday morning and you have a hard time getting out of bed because you feel very tired. For many of us, Sunday is a day of relaxation because you can sleep in, have breakfast in bed, and wear your pajama the whole day.
Sunday is also the end of your weekend, and it means you must get prepared for the upcoming week. We recommend that you do things to help you return to work feeling refreshed and ready to take on whatever comes your way. Here’s how to achieve it:
· Think of Sunday as the first chance to prepare yourself for the week’s tasks. Monday mornings will feel less dreadful and less overwhelming because you’ve already prepared everything you need to do.
· Clear out your junk mail, so you can sit down and check only the important emails that you’ve received that morning.
· Write down your tasks and plan your week. You can use Google Calendar to organize and plan what you have to do, so you can focus on one task at a time.
· Clean your space. There’s nothing worse than starting the work week with a messy house or office! Clearing up clutter makes you have a more productive week.
· Write down what you will have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day of the week. This will help you to save time, money, and eat healthy.
· Travel somewhere. If you’re feeling stressed about the upcoming week, take a trip to a nearby park or go on a quick hike to help you feel better.
· Get enough sleep. Give yourself a proper night’s rest before tackling Monday! When you wake up after a good night of sleep, you’ll feel more relaxed, refreshed, and ready to face the day.
These tips will help you be more productive.